Blackbet bookmaker review
Blackbet was launched in US back in October 1st 2017, which has already established itself as a major bookmaker in the Africa gaming industry, however they have now directed their concentration toward the UK wagering market.
The Blackbet Sportsbook is controlled by FSB amd they are Licensed by the National Lottery Administrative Commission (NLRC) to lead on-line sports betting.
Line and Odds
With regards to sport betting, Blackbet has a range of markets and sports accessible. They lack wide range of games offers by their big industry rivals like Bet365 and the likes although they has more generous odds available.
Sports available on Blackbet includes: American Football, Australian Rules Football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, esports, F1, Football, Futsal, Golf, Handball, Hockey and many more.
Blackbet cash out
Despite the fact that they are around for just a year or two ago, they hava a cash out feature available for certain markets. Markets that qualify for their cash out feature will be displayed on the "Cash out Icon".
Also Blackbet offers live betting which reflected in the design of their desktop area and mobile site. The greeting pages on the plateform displays all the most recent live betting activity.They had live wagering markets accessible for football, tennis, cricket, snooker, ice hockey and b-ball.
The quantity of markets accessible for in play betting with Blackbet relies on the event. For instance, for every football matches there are over 24 markets available while for there are eight for tennis matches.
Odds refresh regularly (either decrease or increase), however the one downside is that Blackbet don't stream any live games so users aren't opportuned to bet and watch.
Even though there is no livestreaming feature but there is Cashout feature which enables users to lock in a profit (or loss) before the end of the event. If the odds changes while you submitted a cash out request, it may not be Successful.
Bonuses offered by the bookmaker includes:
- BLACKBET 120% WELCOME BONUS OFFER: Get an Astonishing 120% Reward on your First Deposit up to ₦25,000. Stake qualifying bets to the estimation of your Deposit on odds of 3.0 or greater and enable these wagers to settle. Your welcome bonus will be credited within 24 hours after the bet is settled. You would then be able to put stake with your reward.
- ACCA INSURANCE: Get a Free Bet of up to ₦10,000 on the off chance that one game cut your ticket in your 7+ ACCA.
- GET #500 FREE BET WEEKLY: Put down 5 #500 bets on 2.0+ selections within Monday and Sunday to get #500 Free bet week after week.
- SUPER SUNDAY REWARD: AFTER YOUR FIRST DEPOSIT YOU can enjoy additional 20% Bonus when you deposits on Sundays between 9am and 9pm.
EUR, GBP, NGN.
The minimum Deposit of Blackbet is ₦1,000 while the maximum deposit is not specified. Deposits can be made through the following means:
- Visa, MasterCard, Maestro
- Visa Debit, Visa Electron
Withdrawals can be made just by utilizing Bank Payout and Perfect Money Payout. The minimum withdrawals accessible to be made per day is N2,000 and maximum payout is N5,000,000. Payouts are processed in a limit of 24 hours after the request.
Blackbet has a designed app for Android. The app is designed almost exactly like the desktop website. The homepage contains links to all live betting event, at the bottom, present the football and horse racing. Also page loads quicker on the web app and operate more smoothly.
The Support team is agreeable and instructed. Besides, there is an astounding FAQ area on the site and even a feedback page where customers can say what upgrades they require for a prevalent betting foundation. BLACKBET Nigeria can be reached through the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the ‘Contact Us’ page accessed at bottom of landing page.
- Live Chat.
- UK Phone: 0800 0608327 (9 am-5pm).
- Post: FSB Technology (UK) Ltd. 41 The Space, Old Street, LONDON, EC1V 9AE.