Minimum deposit is depending on the payment system. The most common amount is 250 Nairas.
- Bank Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Verve - 250 NGN
- Bank Transfer: GTB, First Bank, UBA, Sterling Bank - 250 NGN
- Prepaid Cards: AstroPay Card - 3,600 NGN, Neosurf - 250 NGN
- Internet Banking: GTB *737# - 250 NGN
- E-Wallets: Perfect Money, Sticpay - 250 NGN, Epay - 400 NGN
- Payment Systems: Neteller - 800 NGN, ecoPayz, Payeer - 250 NGN
In most cases processing time for withdrawals is very fast and it takes from 5 to 15 minutes after the withdrawal request has been made. But, sometimes it can been up to a few hours.
Almost for all payment system minimum withdrawal is 550 NGN. Whether it withdrawal to the Bank Card, via Bank transfer, or to the payment system such as Neteller it still 550 NGN.
Minimum withdrawal for cryptocurrency is different for every coin. For Bitcoin - 17,000 NGN, Litecoin - 200 NGN, Ethereum - 3,300 NGN, etc.
To receive MELbet bonus on the first deposit you have to register, fill in all required fields in your personal profile and make a deposit of at least $1 (362 NGN).
If you will use Promo Code Greenbetthe maximum bonus amount is 30% higher!
To use MELbet bonus you need place 5 accumulator bets in the amount of your bonus. Each accumulator bet must contain at least 3 events. All events in the accumulator must have odds of at least 1.40 or higher.